PLANET AUDIO (AC1500.1M) MONOBLOCK CAR AMPLIFIER-1500 WATTS MAX POWER, 2/4 OHM STABLE, CLASS A/B, MOSFET POWER SUPPLY, REMOTE SUBWOOFER CONTROL
Break out the Bass with the Planet Audio Anarchy AC1500.1M Monoblock Class A/B Amplifier. This powerful 2-Ohm stable Amplifier features 1500 Watts Max Power with a MOSFET power supply to drive your tunes to the limit. Customize the sound with Variable Low Pass Crossover and Bass Boost. Unleash the Bass with the Remote Subwoofer Control. The Anarchy Series of Amplifiers are built to break the rules, allowing you to customize and control your sound so you can live like a mobile anarchist, clear and loud. Enjoy music on your terms with the Planet Audio AC1500.1M. For more product details, please scroll down.
CONTROL YOUR SOUND
Make your own music rules with the Planet Audio Anarchy AC1500.1M Monoblock Class A/B Amplifier. With 1500 Watts Max Power and MOSFET power supply, this Amplifier lets you set your audio experience. Customize the sound with Variable Low Pass Crossover, Bass Boost and Remote Subwoofer Control. The Anarchy Series of Amplifiers are built to break the rules, allowing you to customize and control your sound so you can live like a mobile anarchist, clear and loud.
ABOUT THIS ITEM
- power: max power output of 1500 watts at 2 ohms into one channel. maximum power output of 750 watts at 4 ohms into one channel. this amplifier is designed to run your subwoofer(s) giving them the power that they need to perform as they were meant to
- high level inputs: speaker level inputs are commonly referred to as high-level inputs. this input will be used to connect the ac1500.1m to your factory radio or aftermarket radio that does not have low-level (rca) inputs
- low level inputs: line level inputs, also known as rca inputs or low-level inputs, use rca interconnect cables to link the ac1500.1m with the source unit. most aftermarket radios have multiple pairs of rca outputs that can connect to multiple amplifiers.
- low-pass crossover: a low-pass filter is an electronic circuit that removes all the notes below the filter's frequency setting. a low-pass filter will primarily keep high notes out of your subwoofer(s)
- variable bass boost: variable bass boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost range to just the way you like it
- Class A/B, Monoblock, MOSFET power supply
- 1500 Watts @2-Ohms x 1 channel Max Power, 750 Watts @4-Ohms x 1 channel
- High and low level inputs
- Thermal overload speaker and short protection
- Variable low pass crossover, Variable bass boost
- Input sensitivity selector, Variable input gain control
- Dimensions: L 10 x W 10 x H 2.4, Weight: 6.8 Lbs.
- Remote Subwoofer Control, Power and protection LEDs