METRA (88-00-8000) TOYOTA ISO POCKET 1981-2004
This dash pocket has been designed to be used when replacing a factory 4” tall (Double-DIN) radio with a 2” tall (Single-DIN) aftermarket radio into the original vehicle dashboard. The pocket makes radio replacement simple by filling the extra space in the radio opening, which can be used for storage. Installing an aftermarket radio can upgrade the sound quality and provide additional features the original factory radio couldn’t offer but requires this pocket to make it fit when installing a Single-DIN radio.
- Designed to fit below any Single-DIN aftermarket radio with an ISO mount when replacing a factory Double-DIN radio
- Made from the highest quality ABS plastic for an original factory-like fit and finish
- Uses factory brackets with detailed installation instructions
- A tech support number is available for installation help 7 days a week
- To complete your installation, you will need one or all of the following: Stereo, wire harness, CANBUS interface, and antenna cable connection adapter. All are sold separately. Look up your vehicle for more information.
WIRING AND ANTENNA CONNECTIONS:
- Wiring Harness: (sold separately) : Please use the vehicle fit guide for harness applications
- Antenna Adapter : Not Required