METRA (70-5512) FORD 1989-2000 PREMIUM SOUND SYSTEM AMP INTEGRATOR PLUG
Install a new car radio faster with this Premium Sound amplifier integrator plug that plugs right into the vehicle's connectors. On one side, the wiring harness is color-coded with wires that you'll connect or solder into the aftermarket radio/receiver. The other side has a vehicle-specific adapter that connects directly into the pre-amp harness at the radio for a quicker installation without having to cut each of the wires.
Keep in mind that you may need additional parts to complete your installation, including a dash kit, antenna adapter, and, depending on your vehicle, a special interface adapter to retain audio controls on your steering wheel or other important vehicle functions like navigation, video, and more. Look up your vehicle for more information.
- Wiring harness for fast and easy radio installation
- Plugs into the car's pre-amplifier harness at the radio on one side
- To be used in conjunction with the 70-1704
- Color-coded wires on the other side are connected to the aftermarket radio
- No wire cutting needed for factory radio connectors
- A tech support number is available for installation help 7 days a week
- Enter your vehicle model to see if this is compatible with your vehicle