METRA (70-5511) FORD 1989-2000 PREMIUM SOUND SYSTEM AMP INTEGATOR HARNESS
Install a new car radio faster with this factory amplifier integration wiring harness in models with premium sound. On one side, the wiring harness is color-coded with wires that you'll connect or solder into the aftermarket radio/receiver. The other side has a vehicle-specific adapter that connects directly into the original radio connectors for a quicker installation without having to cut each of the wires.
Keep in mind that you may need additional parts to complete your installation, including a dash kit, antenna adapter, and, depending on your vehicle, a special interface adapter to retain audio controls on your steering wheel or other important vehicle functions like navigation, video, and more. Look up your vehicle for more information.
- Factory amplifier integration wiring harness for fast and easy radio installation
- Plugs into the car's original radio connectors on one side
- Designed for aftermarket radios that are 35 watts or less
- Includes (1) 8-pin power plug and (1) 8-pin speaker plug
- No wire cutting needed for factory radio connectors
- A tech support number is available for installation help 7 days a week
- Enter your vehicle model to see if this is compatible with your vehicle