METRA (3MHST12-1) 3M™ HEAT SHRINK TUBING 1/2 INCH 100 FOOT ROLL
3M™ Heat Shrink Tubing offers an outstanding balance of electrical, physical and chemical properties for a wide variety of industrial and military applications. Rated for 135°C continuous operation, tubing is split resistant, mechanically tough, easily marked and resists cold flow.
Heat Shrink tubing is rated for continuous operation at -55°C (-67°F) to 135°C (275°F), and is designed to withstand elevated temperatures to 300°C (572°F) for short periods. Minimum shrink temperature for tubing is 100°C (212°F).
- Color : Black
- Ordering Size : 1/2” (12,7 mm) x 100’ long
- Expanded I.D. (Min.) : 0.500” (12,70 mm)
- Recovered I.D. (Max.) : 0.250” (6,35 mm)
- Recovered Wall Thickness (Nominal) : 0.025” (0,64 mm)
- Material : Polyolefin
- Shrink Ratio : 2:1
- Operating Temperature : -67°F to 275°F (-55°C to 135°C)
- Voltage : 600 Volts Max.
- UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant