HUSHMAT (22410) 1/4-INCH SILENCER MEGABOND DOOR AND HEADLINER SHOP ROLL, 20 SQUARE FEET
This HushMat Door and Headliner Shop Roll with Silencer Megabond is self-adhesive and provides outstanding acoustic and sealing properties. Silencer Megabond is a compressible closed cell synthetic rubber material that offers aggressive sound absorption properties over a broad frequency range and also compresses to provide exceptional sealing properties. It also provides excellent thermal insulation. Silencer Megabond is designed to eliminate higher frequency airborne noise that damping materials do not treat. The 1/4 in. thickness is ideal behind door trim panels and on the back of headliners. Simply form, cut, peel and stick! This shop roll contains 1/4 in., 24 in. x 10 ft. Silencer Megabond for 20 sq. ft. of coverage. Keep your vehicle interior cool, quiet and comfortable with HushMat Silencer Megabond!
- 1/4-in. thickness is ideal behind door trim panels and on back of headliner
- Absorbs wind noise, engine noise, road/tire noise and exhaust noise between 600 Hz to 4 kHz
- Performance over a broad temperature range up to 300°F, reducing firewall and tunnel heat
- Weather- and UV-resistant
- Unaffected by moisture and chemicals, including alkalis and acids