HUSHMAT (20200) SILENCER MEGABOND FOAM WITH INSULATING SHEET - 2 PIECE
This HushMat Door and Headliner Kit with Silencer Megabond is self-adhesive and provides outstanding acoustic and sealing properties. Silencer Megabond is a compressible closed cell synthetic rubber material that offers aggressive sound absorption properties over a broad frequency range and also compresses to provide exceptional sealing properties. It also provides excellent thermal insulation. Silencer Megabond is designed to eliminate higher frequency airborne noise that damping materials do not treat. The 1/4 in. thickness is ideal behind door trim panels and on the back of headliners. Simply form, cut, peel and stick! This kit contains 2 sheets of 1/4 in., 23 in. x 36 in. Silencer Megabond for 11.5 sq. ft. of coverage. Keep your vehicle interior cool, quiet and comfortable with HushMat Silencer Megabond!
- Absorbs Wind Noise, Engine Noise, Road/Tire Noise, Exhaust Noise up to 4000 Hz
- Thermal insulation up to 300 degrees F – adds additional 30% insulation!
- Outstanding UV resistance
- Abrasion resistant semi closed cell construction
- Super flexible designed to last for the life of your vehicle or boat
- Terrific memory and available in three thicknesses 1/8”, ¼” & ½”
- 1/2” applied under carpet on floor, firewall, and trunk
- 1/4" applied to back of door panels and back of headliner
- 1/8" applied to back of plastic panels or for lining glove box or console
- One step peel and stick application
- Cuts with Scissors or box knife
- Manufactured in the United States of America