One sided self-adhesive foam tape used in thousands of applications in the car, garage, office and home. HushMat quiet tape is used to secure wires, harnesses and cables to prevent vibration, rattles and unnecessary maintenance. Simple to use - cuts with scissors and just peel and stick. HushMat's incredible adhesive technology makes this product a must in every tool box. Even better - you can unwind the tape after use and reuse it without loss of adhesion! You can't do that with duct tape or electrical tape! You end up throwing away three times as much of these tapes as you use.
Secure Wires & Cables, stops squeaks & rattles – thousands of applications!
HushMat QUIET TAPE – Soft, pliable foam tape for securing every wire, harness and cable
- Secure wires, cables & harnesses in every electronic install
- Apply to back of trim panels, kick panels, metal or fabric to prevent nuisance rattles & vibration
- Single sided foam tape
- Tremendous adhesion to every automotive and marine surface
- No slicing through wire casing & shorting wires like aluminum tape
- Thousands of applications in vehicles, boats, RV’s, garage and home
- Will not dry out like duct tape or other commonly used products
- No moisture absorption for long in service use
- Reusable – simply unwind tape and reuse
- Available in a 1” x 20 ft. Roll (30300) or multi pack (80300)
- Use with EVERY electronic install